BIELE S.A. owner of the website www.biele.com and www.biele.es (hereafter referred to as BIELE) in compliance with legal principles stipulated in the Organic Law 15/1999 December 13th on Protection of Personal Data and the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services 34/2002 July 11th reports as follows:
Larrañaga Industrialdea 1
20738 Urrestilla, Azpeitia
Tel. +34 943 157050
Fax +34 943 157250
Mercantile Register of San Sebastián
Sheet ner 7.247
In general terms, the relations between BIELE and its users resulting from the use of the services contained in this web shall submit to the jurisdiction and laws of the Spanish court. This Website has been created by BIELE for information purposes. Access to this website involves the acknowledgement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
- Access to this website shall be sole liability of users.
- Access to this website shall not imply the establishment of relations of a commercial nature between BIELE and the user.
- Access and use of this website implies the acceptance and acknowledgement of the legal warnings, use conditions and terms contained therein.
Information Updating and Modification
- The information contained in this website is the information in force on the date of its last updating. BIELE reserves the right to update, modify or suppress the information contained in this website, limiting or not allowing access to the site.
- This website cannot be altered, changed, modified or adapted. However, BIELE reserves the right to carry out, at any time, any changes and modifications they deem appropriate, being empowered to do so at any time and without prior notice.
- BIELE makes the utmost to avoid any errors in the information contained in this website.
- BIELE shall not be liable for any discrepancies between printed documents and the electronic version published in this website. In the event of discrepancies between the printed version and the version contained in the website, the printed version shall prevail.
- Photographs published in the web shall never be used unless prior approval has been granted by the owner.
Navigation, Access and Security
- Access and navigation through this website involves the acceptance and acknowledgement of the legal warnings and terms and conditions for use contained therein. BIELE makes the utmost to offer a safe navigation in optimum conditions, preventing any damages that might result from such navigation.
- BIELE shall not be liable nor ensure that access to this website shall be uninterrupted or free from errors, that the contents or software to which access has been possible through this website shall be free from errors or might cause damages. Under no circumstances shall BIELE be responsible for any losses or damages resulting from access and use of the website, including but not limiting to those caused to computer systems or by a virus. BIELE shall not be liable for any damages resulting from an inadequate use of this website.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- This website and the contents thereof are protected by Intellectual Property law and shall not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly reported, transferred or modified. Access to this website shall not grant users right or title deed on the intellectual property rights of the contents of this website.
- BIELE shall not transfer users the property of their software. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is saved. BIELE shall hold all rights of intellectual and industrial property, including the software. In the event, users transfer the software of this website to personal terminals, they must not dissect it for analysis or decompile it, translate the version of the original object code or language to another code or language.
- Trade name, marks, logo, products and services contained in this website shall be protected by Law.
- BIELE reserves the right to take appropriate legal actions against users that breach or contravene industrial and intellectual property rights.
In general terms, users must be aware that they are providing data voluntarily.
All captured and obtained data shall be processed in compliance with the safety and reliability obligations contained in the L.O.P.D. (Data Protection Organic Law) and RD 1720 / 2007. The data shall be saved in files of BIELE property, undergoing automated processing.
In any case, BIELE shall remain the file responsible and access, correction, opposition and cancellation rights shall be exercised before them, in compliance with applicable regulations.
Purpose: the purpose of the processing of the data provided by the web users shall be the management and procedure of inquiries, suggestions, requests, etc. proposed by such users and the subsequent submission of commercial or advertising mails on products and/or services of interest. Such mails shall be forwarded through the contact means provided by the user (electronic mail, sms).In the event users do not wish to receive such commercial or advertising mails, they are kindly requested to send an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +34 943 157050. The company shall then contact the user in order to check the data and proceed with the cancellation of the mail reception service.
- Access to this website shall not imply any liability for users to provide personal information; all data shall thus be entered voluntarily. In the event users provide personal information, the data collected in this website shall be used for the purpose previously mentioned, in the manner and within the constraints and rights contained in the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data of the Spanish Constitutional Court.
- BIELE shall be entitled to keep the data once relations with the user have come to an end, for compliance of legal liabilities.
- BIELE shall be entitled by the user to make use of the personal data provided and to carry out the necessary computer processing of such data, to render the requested services.
- In the event the data captured are used for a purpose other than that for which they have been captured or collected, prior notice for approval shall be requested to the concerned party.
- Users of which data are processed shall be entitled to exercise, free of charge, the rights for opposition, access, correction or cancellation of their data and reversal of their approval for commercial or advertising mail without any retrospective effects on the terms stipulated by the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data according to the legal procedure set forth. Such rights shall be exercised through a written notice to the Department in charge of the automated: BIELE, email@example.com
- For any doubt or further information concerning personal data processing, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The user entering the data shall be the sole and final responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the service and for the amendments made up to the completion of such service.
Information on Technical Issues
- BIELE shall not be liable for any potential damages resulting from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer virus, telephone breakdown or disconnections on the operating system performance of this electronic system by reasons beyond BIELE's control; for any delay or jamming in the use of this electronic system resulting from defects or overloads on the Data Processing Centre, telephone lines, Internet system or on other electronic systems; nor for any other damages resulting from third parties introduced illegally beyond BIELE's control. BIELE shall also be exonerated from any damages on the user as a result of errors, faults or omissions in the information provided by BIELE provided it comes from other sources.
- BIELE, owner of this website, does not obtain or keep the IP address or the vendor domain’s name (PSI).